The non-teaching, free style walk-in life drawing sessions in Kuala Lumpur will start in May 2014, and it would continuously run on a bi-weekly base. There will be minimum instructions given if required by participants. However, the organizer will work with the models to create the poses and ambiences for creativity inspirations for drawings. Male and female models will be hired at alternative sessions. Each session will have short poses as from slow motion, 30sec, 1 min, 2 min, 5min, 10min, 15min up to half hour. We are also starting the long poses for detailed drawings
The workshop welcomes participants from local and international communities of Kuala Lumpur and travelling artists from the world.
- 1. Time: (a) 8.00 – 10.00pm, every Tuesday evenings; (b) 3 – 5pm, Sat or Sun, once per month
- 2. Venue: (a) Minut Init Art Social, PJ, Kuala Lumpur, for Tuesdays; (b) Gojyu5, 55-G2-B3, Publika Artrow, Publika Shopping Gallery, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480, Kuala Lumpur, for weekends.
- Equipment and materials for drawing: self supply, any material you would like to use.
- Teaching: no teaching is provided, total self practice, with critics from the organizer.
- Fee: RM$60 per session for two hours of drawing, and 10 min break during intervals, extract hours to be negotiated with the model. Payment in cash at the beginning of each session.
- Participation notice: please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0143400587(Linda), 017-693 1051 (Charlotte), for enquiries and details about the sessions.
- The session notice will be send out by the organizers on each Monday, to all the willing participants, to confirm your coming for the next day session, simply reply to our announcing email.
- Limitation: minimum 4 drawers, maximum 20 people per session.
- Important Notice: no photography or inspection are allowed at the session. All participant must draw or paint, otherwise, will be asked to leave.
- Utter most respect to the models must be observed. Anybody shows signs of disrespect to the models, will be ban from participate in the workshop.
The non-teaching life drawing workshop in Wan Chai, has started since 26 September 2006, and it would continue running on a weekly base. The workshop has participants from local and international communities of Hong Kong.
- Time: 7.30 – 9.30pm, every Tuesday night;
- Venue: HKpainter Studio (above the Carnegies Bar in Wan Chai 4A Spa Centre , 53-55 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, HK
- Equipment and materials for drawing: self supply by the participants.
- Teaching: no teaching is provided, total self practice, sharing with fellow participants,
- Fee: HKD$150 per session for two hours, extract hours to be negotiated with the model.
- Participation notice: please send e-mail to email@example.com, for enquiries and details about the sessions.
- Limitation: maximum 18 people per session.
Please give us a call, and you’re welcome to come for a trial session.
A Story of Linda Liao – Professional ArtistLife Drawing and Painting
Posted by VinleeStudio on Thursday, 20 July 2017